Friday 20 December 2013

Spent in the best possible way.



We are in a big season, people are busy, there is always something going on, somewhere we need to be and things we need to do. 
Naturally people are exhausted from the late nights and the early mornings, from all the practicing, extra events and parties. 
I have known what it is to be exhausted and to literally have no energy left to do anything.

What we are doing is a whole mother level of that. 

It's being poured out in order to be filled again. 
It's giving all of ourselves to make him known. 
It's sacrifice and it's hard. 
It's being spent in the best possible way and it's so worth every single moment.  

I'm just in awe of watching the people around me serve God day in and out, preparing to show him in the best of ways. 
I have never been more grateful to be living this life. 
I've never been more thankful for who I am doing this with. 
 
So though we are tired, we will complete this season with as much Grace as possible and then fall into bed thankful that we get to do this life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment