Tuesday 31 December 2013

He makes all things new.

The only reason your foundations are fractured is so light can seep through, and it won't be long till the light takes over completely. 
You can keep rebuilding them over and over again. 
It's like a crystal ball that looks unbreakable, but shatters into a million pieces with one drop. 
And he will never knock it down. 
But you can't close your eyes tight enough to block out the light. 

I cannot now be dark.
And I don't wanna hide away. 
I will not make something out of my own hands that could shatter any second. 
I can't rely on that anymore. 
So if it breaks and I cannot re build you piece by piece.
And if you cannot bare it to look right at me. 
I will just be staring at the shattered,
Until there is not one piece left to make anything of it. 
So it will be made new. 
It will be built from nothing.
Because he makes all things new. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment