Thursday 12 December 2013

People need People.


I just ordered a shirt online that says "people need people"
Which makes sense cos we were actually made for each other, God made Eve for Adam, he put David and Jonothan together, he sent someone to Hannah on her distress, and Jesus was always helping people and he was actually a person. 
He places people in our world for reasons, to show us things we need to see, to inspire us to be closer to him. 

I'm just trying to understand the revelation of it being ok to need another person. 
I'm not the type to Vent or talk something through with someone unless I absolutely felt I needed too and could also get over my pride and insecurities to do it. I kinda keep the crap stuff to myself, when stuff gets intense I tend to always just retreat and when I'm starting to work through it I can explain what's going on, I always feel like I'm doing it alone and kinda crave just to have someone come along side me, but never got the courage to ask. 
I'm better at writing then talking so I tend to do that first. 

The thing is I am more then happy to for others. 
I will listen, comfort and give advice without so much as a blink, because I Love them and I wanna be there for them in every season. 

I know now in this season that he has put certain people around me for a reason and I see it clearly why, without them even have to do anything. Just having them be around me and in my house is helpful in itself, it's teaching me not to keep to myself so much. 

And the thing is I actually like them.... Like a lot! 
It's not like they all just popped into my life all of a sudden, most of them were already there I just had not opened my eyes to how much I might actually need these people around me. 
And that it's actually Ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment