Thursday 12 December 2013

People need People #2

So God works in funny ways he honestly cracks me up sometimes. 

I spent majority of Sunday morning giggling to myself in the message and here is why... 

I got the revelation that people need people, I saw in on a shirt and starting thinking on it and a few days later I talked about it with a friend who got a similar revelation. 
So I thought about it some more, prayed about it some more and then talked about it even more.  Showed up to church and one of my Favourite preachers was speaking and guess what she was talking about... 
How we were made for community and work better with other people around us and how it's an important part of life to work with others. 
How it's ok to need people and that everyone does! 
Good one God! 

Sometimes he really like to tell me several times, just so I really get the point! Ha! 

Funnily enough I have become quite social in the last few months and I honestly did not realize how anti social I was until people told me funny stories about it. I would just go home thinking nobody thought anything of it, sometimes without a goodbye and sometimes right in the middle of something with no warning. 
I'd just decide I could not handle being around people so I'd get overwhelmed and leave. 

And I honestly do not know when it changed. I just started hanging out with a few different people that I had not really hung out with before and even met new people and all of sudden realized that I liked them. 
I mean let's face it they are incredible and we have so much fun and talk about so many things. 
I swear I have not had so many quality conversations in one go and gotten so much wisdom, good advice or encouragement from people. 

God put them there on purpose and for a purpose, and I would have thought that I would lean on them more and Him less but they actually continually point to him and draw me closer to him. 

I actually need these people and some of them might even need me, I mean I can survive without them and I am not completely dependent on any one of them but I could easily do life with them forever! 

They make me better and I am actually completely Grateful for every single one! 

Cheers God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment