Monday 16 December 2013

Being with Jesus makes me better.


I have never been one to be good at spending time with God everyday. 
I never had a regular time or spot to go and spend time with him. 
I have never gotten up early to pray. 
I just never really made a plan that I knew I couldn't stick to. 
*gasp* 
I know what your thinking, but let's be honest it's a bit of a challenge.  

However lately I have probably spent more time then usual reading the bible, writing, reading books, talking about him and actually just being with him. 

It's changing me. 
I have been finding myself doing things out of character, talking to strangers and being friendly to people serving me in the shop. 
Wanting to encourage people and being very free in my praise and compliment. 
I find myself calling my Mum just to chat. 
I want to bless people with stuff and do thing for people. 
I find myself happy and less frustrated. 

Believe me I am not trying to talk myself up or say what an incredible person I am.

I'm just blown away at how much my attitude changes when I am close to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment