Tuesday 28 January 2014

Grateful.

If there is one thing I never fail to take away from any Summerfest or conference it's this. 

I don't want to be anywhere else. 
I don't want to do anything else with my life. 
I don't want to do life any other way. 

As I watch those I care about encounter God, some for the first time. 
As I see my friends families being changed right before my very eyes. 
Young people praying for each other and standing along side each other. 
People conquering. 
Poeple overcoming. 
As I watch as those I love step into what God has for them and recieve things I have prayed over their lives. 
I am overwhelmed with gratefulness that I get to be amongst this. 

And it makes every hard moment worth it, every time I ever felt like I couldn't do it anymore, every moment I wanted to give up fades away as I watch Him move among those I care about most. 
And It makes me love him so much more. 

(Photo Cred: Nathan Hyratt) 

No comments:

Post a Comment