Wednesday 5 February 2014

Warning: The post is about my cat.

First of all Sorry if your not a cat person, I feel sorry for you,I really do. 
Second of all this is infact my first and only crazy cat lady post... 
Finally, this post is not in any way deep or spiritual haha! 
But I love my cat so...

I myself was not a cat person as such, not really an animal lover you would say, not at all warm and fuzzy or soft hearted in the least. 
I was actually slightly appathetic and a little antisocial, just happy not to have a strong connection to anyone or anything.. Slowly attempting to become and island of myself, independent and strong. 

Enter Kitten... 
We did not plan on getting him and the decision was made within 10 minutes
of seeing his picture and soley based on the fact the my sister and I had been feeling kinda crap all day. 
What else would cheer us up? 
So we left where we were and picked him up immediately. 
Now me, still not overly smitten with him saw him and thought "yeah he's kinda cute, I guess" 
I got in the car and my sister got in after with the kitten, I looked over and he moewed and Bam! I litirally burst into tears, yes I was actually crying like an idiot over a cat. 
Because I honestly did not expect to actually feel Love for a cat, to actually care about an animal as much as I would a human, it took my heart by surprise. 
We took him to who my friend who hadn't been feeling well that day and to meet her cat, now they are best friends and have lame cat play dates. 
Now I melt over almost everything he does. 
Lord help me when I have a baby of my own because I will litirally not be able to handle how much I Love them and will be a complete mess over everything! 
He is a huge sook, eats way too much, runs around like a maniac and bites everything. But then he comes and falls asleep on me and like a crazy cat lady I cannot help but just swoon over him. 

So long story short I love my cat guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment