Friday 20 February 2015

Learning to be Still.

He reminds me of this everyday.
I read it often. 
I want it to become as automatic as breathing. 
I want it to be my first response in chaos and the peace amongst the storm. 
I want it to be as easy as it seems. 
As easy as it should be. 
But my thoughts are constantly stolen away, my mind always going faster then I can ever catch. 
Leaving me weary for Him. 
If for only a moment I could focus on only Him. 
For a split second he is all I can think about. 
For all of my attention to be His. 
For all of my Love, all my affection, all my adoration to be his and his alone. 
For every thought to be captivated by his Words. 
For everything I am to be His. 
To be Still and to be quiet. 
To know that as sure as the sun will rise, that he comes. 
To know better then I know myself That He is God. 
And to remain in that truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment