Sunday 1 February 2015

I just followed.

Sometimes the moment i find myself is so good that I think "how the heck did I get here?" 
Statistically I should not be where I am today. 
Realistically my circumstances should not have allowed for it. 
I'm not saying I have had the worst life ever, in fact I have been extremely blessed. 
But it has not been perfect or easy and when I look at it logically, this is the last place I should be. 
When there once was a time where all I could see was darkness and it looked as though that would never go away. 
It looked as though I would never get up from where I had fallen and that my life would never recover from where it had spilled out right before me. 
But now I find myself in a completely different place. 
I know I deserve none of it. 
I know nothing I could have done would have led me here. 
All I did was follow him. 
Not even that well. 
I tried to stray from Him but no where I ever found myself helped my hopelessness. 
I always ended up turning around to find Him still there. 
I always ended up needing Him. 
He never once told me it was too late, that I had used up all the Grace he had left for me. 
He never once turned me away. 
And He always waited, never forced me to trust him but remained trustworthy. 
And there is only one answer. 
How did I end up here? 
I just followed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment