Monday 11 August 2014

With all my heart.



"I'll Love you with all my Heart, I'll love you with all my soul Lord, I'll love you with all my strength, with all that is within me" 

At the moment these lyrics are probably some of my Favorite in church. 
They come from a song called "depths" 
and as soon as I hear the first line my heart is attentive and I find myself waiting in anticipation for this part of the song. 
They seem to centre everything around what's actually important. 
I see unity as we sing these words together. 
Everyone focused on the one thing, everyone loving Him with all that they have got. 

And it seems that regardless of what my week or day has been, or how incredibly big this season may be this becomes all that matters. 
It becomes the bottom line, that I keep loving him with everything I have, no matter how big or small it seems. 
That I just keep loving Him with all my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment