Saturday 18 November 2017

More.2.0

You said there is more of me, 
I don't even feel like enough 
I'm so sure I'm wasting these moments. 
So scared I'm breaking her down. 
Breaking her trust in me. 
Making her soft place to fall rough. 
She is pure joy and I can see it but I'm not always there. 
If I am in chaos, how can I be her calm? 
And I know it's my fault.
 I should come to you. 
When I'm weary and so tired.
I still don't understand why I avoid it. 
Always feeling it's too late, always finding another way. 
Always busy struggling, always to busy to wait. 
Always wanting to do it myself, 
Never wanting to rely. 
Always trying to stay strong. 
Never let them see me cry. 
Well never crying in the first place 
Just lashing out instead. 
I need you to make me more. 
If what you are asking of me is true 
It's me you have to change 
I need a fresh joy for her. 
I need fresh love 
I need fresh patience.
I need fresh energy.
I need fresh fun. 
I need to remember the waiting, when she was not with me and she was all I wanted and all I thought about and all I prayed for. 
I need to be happy she is here. I need to remember she is my biggest blessing and my number one calling and everything I do is for her. 
I need to be better. 
Not just do better.
I need to be better. 
Please make me more.


No comments:

Post a Comment