Tuesday 15 July 2014

Starving.


I Love Sundays! They are my Favorite day of the week, they are busy and long but they are the best day. 
I see people that I don't get a chance to during the week, I get to worship, I get to serve and I get to watch my friends serve God and grow better at what they do. I get to see my family and I am refreshed again. Regardless of how bad or hard my week has been as soon as I'm there it honestly doesn't matter anymore. 
I noticed a pattern over the past couple of weeks that I thought was good but realized has been draining me. 
I noticed I was exhausted every other day of the week, just trying to get through my week waiting for Sunday. 
I was struggling through my work days with no refreshment, growing more tired and irritable just holding on until it got to another Sunday. It honestly left me exhausted. 
I was Starving. 
I was failing to actually feed myself and waiting for someone else to feed me every week and it wasn't enough. 
I knew in my head the importance of seeking God for myself, but put it down to not having time because I work long days. 
But in the same way I make time to eat and catch up with friends during the week. 
I need to make time to seek God for myself and let him speak to me. 

It's been a few days and I already feel and see a difference in me. 
I realized it's not that hard, it doesn't take long and it's crazy good for my soul. 

See ya Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment