Tuesday 26 November 2013

Your love brings me to my knees.

You know when your so deep into something you couldn't get out even if you tried, it's like that with me and God sometimes, in the best way possible. 
I mean I am not trapped here and nobody is forcing me to do life this way and I cannot say that it's actually easier: 

It's just that I know too much of Him now. 
I have seen too much of what he does. 
I Love him too much now. 

I have come to the realization that I couldn't walk away from him even if I tried, and believe me I have tried. 
I litarally have nowhere else to go that even compares to what I am living in now. 

So even on my hardest day, even when I want so much just to run away. 
Even when I don't feel like it. 
Or just do not think I could go another step. 
I am on my knees before I can even turn around because I know that He found me when I had nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment